Topics

Turntable Block and Sensors

robteed

With the ability to assign a Turntable as a block it seems that only one sensor can be assigned. I'm thinking that it would make sense to have the option of multiple sensors. Can this be added to the JMRI code?
Hopefully this is the right group to post this in.
Thank You,
Rob Teed

Pete Cressman

If I understand your question properly-
You might configure the block sensor as an internal sensor of the Logix "OR's" of the multiple sensors you want to use.

On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 09:20:20 AM PDT, robteed <robteed@...> wrote:

With the ability to assign a Turntable as a block it seems that only one sensor can be assigned. I'm thinking that it would make sense to have the option of multiple sensors. Can this be added to the JMRI code?
Hopefully this is the right group to post this in.
Thank You,
Rob Teed

robteed

Yes, I’m sure Logix could do it but I think the option should be put in the JMRI programming.