Topics

Travis timing out

Dan Boudreau

I keep seeing this error message on Travis:

No output has been received in the last 10m0s, this potentially indicates a stalled build or something wrong with the build itself.

989Check the details on how to adjust your build configuration on: https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/common-build-problems/#build-times-out-because-no-output-was-received

The build has been terminated

It happened to me on this commit two times in a row, different tests failing. I keep restarting them until it finally passes.  Seen this error about 8 times in the last couple of commits.

Here’s the latest:

https://travis-ci.org/github/JMRI/JMRI/jobs/701460043#L988

Dan

Bob Jacobsen