Topics

Restart Travis for other developers PRs?

danielb987

If I see a PR where Travis has failed and I think that the failure is not related to the PR itself, should I restart it or let the author of the PR restart it?

One example is PR #8850 where Travis Headless has failed due to LoadAndStoreTest. Should I restart that PR and leave a note about why in the PR, or wait and let the author restart it?

Daniel

Paul Bender

On 7/20/20 12:14 AM, danielb987 wrote:
If I see a PR where Travis has failed and I think that the failure is
not related to the PR itself, should I restart it or let the author of
the PR restart it?

One example is PR #8850 where Travis Headless has failed due to
LoadAndStoreTest. Should I restart that PR and leave a note about why
in the PR, or wait and let the author restart it?
Yes, please do restart failed builds If you can determine why the
failure occurred.

Just make sure you add a comment on the PR that includes what failed.

Paul