Topics

package.html files

Andrew Crosland

If adding new code, should I copy and paste from an existing package.html, or are they auto-generated?

What's the criteria for even including one?

Andrew

--
Andrew Crosland

Randall Wood

You should create package-info.java files describing the package. The contents of these should include anything you want to include in the package Javadocs, as well as any annotations you want to apply to the whole package.

https://www.jmri.org/JavaDoc/doc/jmri/server/json/package-summary.html is an example of the output of the jmri.server.json package-info.java file, which is detailed and extensive.