From: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io <jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Jacobsen
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:28 AM
To: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io
Subject: [jmri-developers] Next steps to JMRI 4.14

So far so good with JMRI 4.13.7, so I propose that we base JMRI production 4.14 directly off that.

I’d like to get it out sometime Friday (I don’t have sufficient internet access tomorrow, and before the weekend is the goal), so will start the build & check process today.

In the meantime, please take a look at the _draft_ release note and add anything additional you think should be there: http://jmri.org/releasenotes/jmri4.14.shtml

Thanks!

Thanks! I’ll add that to the release note in a couple places.

Bob

On Dec 19, 2018, at 8:23 AM, Joe Comuzzi <jcomuzzi@...> wrote:

Not sure where it should go, but rotated animated GIFs now work... Maybe in Panel Editor, Layout Editor or Miscellaneous... Or is it not worth noting that?

So far so good with JMRI 4.13.7, so I propose that we base JMRI production 4.14 directly off that.

I’d like to get it out sometime Friday (I don’t have sufficient internet access tomorrow, and before the weekend is the goal), so will start the build & check process today.

In the meantime, please take a look at the _draft_ release note and add anything additional you think should be there: http://jmri.org/releasenotes/jmri4.14.shtml

Thanks!

dick bronson

Bob,

Seeing the comment about adding the MotorMan-II made me realize that there is a further update to MotorMan-III. (Attached) Unfortunately the MotorMan-II didn't solve the issues we have with the original MotorMan. :(

If there is another 4.13.7 build please add this new file. If not ... I was snoozing and I guess it can get into 4.15.1.

Thanks,

Dick :)

On 12/19/2018 10:27 AM, Bob Jacobsen wrote:
So far so good with JMRI 4.13.7, so I propose that we base JMRI production 4.14 directly off that.

I’d like to get it out sometime Friday (I don’t have sufficient internet access tomorrow, and before the weekend is the goal), so will start the build & check process today.

In the meantime, please take a look at the _draft_ release note and add anything additional you think should be there: http://jmri.org/releasenotes/jmri4.14.shtml

Thanks!

We should probably get you set up with Git so you can directly submit these. That’s so easy that you can do it more often, and it also serves as a backup!

This will be in 4.15.1

Bob

On Dec 20, 2018, at 11:49 AM, dick bronson <dick@...> wrote:

[...]

<RR-CirKits-MotorMan.xml>