Topics

JMRI 4.14 and 4.15.1

Bob Jacobsen

The files for JMRI 4.14 are in the usual place: http://jmri.tagadab.com/jenkins/job/TestReleases/job/4.14/

The content is (except for release numbers) the same as 4.13.7, so I don’t expect any regressions. But I’d appreciate somebody checking the file to make sure they were built OK.

I’d like to release them this evening, when I have a brief window of bandwidth. Unfortunately, that’s not long enough to get the 4.15.1 test release done, so I’d like to to create that test release tomorrow (Sunday) and try to release it Monday.

Dan Boudreau

Downloaded and installed on Win7. Usual tests, all good. I have to say that the panel I use for testing loaded very quickly, under 5 seconds, very acceptable.

Dan

Dave Sand

Downloaded and installed on macOS 10.14.2. No issues with my basic test set using LocoNet Simulator.

Dave Sand