Topics

Invert Option Not Working on MQTT #MQTT

Chuck Bade

I'm running JMRI 4.21.1ish... with the newly added MQTT sensors and I'm using modules that are publishing the appropriate messages.  In the sensor table, I hit the Invert check box and the state changes immediately, but when I actuate the the sensor, the state is set to whatever the incoming message says.  I can invert the sensor in the sketch to fix this, but I thought you guys might like to know it's not working as it should.

Bob Jacobsen

Thanks for catching this.

https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/pull/8972

Bob