Topics

Inline photos? (was Status colors vs icons in DecoderPro I (was: Re: GTK L&F and DecoderPro)

Bob Jacobsen

Let’s try it!

Bob

On Oct 5, 2019, at 6:32 AM, Peter Ulvestad <ulvestad@...> wrote:

Bob,
From what I see, attachmenst are allowed in this group. The below is from the group guidelines.

Messages, Files and Photos

Messages in either plain text or HTML are permitted. Attachments are allowed also but, where appropriate, please upload any relevant files to the Files section.
Please sign messages with your name as it makes the group friendlier and much easier to follow messages. Nicknames or Handles are fine, just try to stay consistent.
Any pictures that you wish to share should be uploaded to the Photos section. Large photos will be resized to a maximum size of 2048x2048 pixels.
Archives of messages are publicly visible, but email addresses are hidden within the online archive.
Files and Photos are only visible to group members.
There are limits for the amount of Photos and Files that can be stored. As a result, old Photos and Files may be removed from the archive to keep within these limits.

On Fri, Oct  4, 2019 at 05:55 PM, Bob Jacobsen wrote:

1) Maybe it’s time to allow embedded graphics on the developers list? Spam
filtering has advanced a bit since 2003… If anybody wants to discuss that,
please start another thread.

--
Peter Ulvestad

JMRI Users Group Moderator - http://www.jmri.org ( http://www.jmri.org )
Tam Valley Group Moderator - https://tamvalleydepot.com/ ( http://tamvalleydepot.com/ )
Sprog-DCC Group Moderator - http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk/ ( http://www.sprog-dcc.co.uk/ )
Edmonton Model Railroad Association - http://www.emra.club/

Ken Cameron

Yep, picture works. Seems like color coded status example.

But as we see with Randal's message, care is needed to make sure the graphic
sent retains useful resolution.

-Ken Cameron, Member JMRI Dev Team
www.jmri.org
www.fingerlakeslivesteamers.org