Topics

First JMRI 4.19.7 files

Bob Jacobsen

First JMRI 4.19.7 files are available in the usual way at:

https://builds.jmri.org/jenkins/job/testreleases/job/4.19.7/

Feedback appreciated. I would like to release this tomorrow if the files are OK.

This is the last (planned) release from HEAD of Github’s master branch in the 4.19 series. If you start work on a bug fix or other change that might needed before JMRI 4.20 is released in a month, please start your development branch from the release-4.19.7 branch or before. Thank you!

Peter Ulvestad

Windows 10, loconet simulator no issues.

Been using a Jenkins build from this morning all day for OpsPro.

--
Peter Ulvestad

JMRI Users Group Moderator - http://www.jmri.org ( http://www.jmri.org )
Tam Valley Group Moderator - https://tamvalleydepot.com/ ( http://tamvalleydepot.com/ )