From: Bob Jacobsen <@BobJacobsen>
To: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io
Subject: [jmri-developers] First 4.19.9 files
Date: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 5:42 PM

The first set of 4.19.9 files are in the usual place:

https://builds.jmri.org/jenkins/job/testreleases/job/4.19.9/

It’s got four fixes in it:

https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A4.19.9

Comments welcome, please. I’d like to get this out soon.

Dan Boudreau

Downloaded, installed, and tested okay on Win10.

Dan

The first set of 4.19.9 files are in the usual place:

https://builds.jmri.org/jenkins/job/testreleases/job/4.19.9/

It’s got four fixes in it:

https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A4.19.9

Comments welcome, please. I’d like to get this out soon.

steve young

Tested OK on
Win7 64bit - CBUS Sim Connection + CBUS Network Connection OK
Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) CBUS Serial + CBUS Network Connection OK

Steve.

Bill Chown

behaves as expected on Pi4 with Pi-SPROG 3 latest.Runs and programs locos

Bill.

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 03:42:58 PM PDT, Bob Jacobsen <rgj1927@...> wrote:

The first set of 4.19.9 files are in the usual place:

It’s got four fixes in it:

Comments welcome, please. I’d like to get this out soon.

Gert (Speed) Muller

Also works s expected with MQTT in Ubuntu 20.04

Speed