From: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io [mailto:jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Bob Jacobsen
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 1:26 AM
To: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io
Subject: [jmri-developers] First 4.17.5 files available

First JMRI 4.17.5 files are available in the usual way at:

http://builds.jmri.org/jenkins/job/TestReleases/job/4.17.5

Feedback appreciated. I would like to release this Friday night or Saturday
morning if the files are OK.

steve young

Installed on Win7 64bit Java 1.8.0_231

Created new CBUS CAN Sim Connection, no obvious issues found,

Steve.

Dan Boudreau

Downloaded and installed on Win10, tested all good.

Dan

First JMRI 4.17.5 files are available in the usual way at:

http://builds.jmri.org/jenkins/job/TestReleases/job/4.17.5

Feedback appreciated. I would like to release this Friday night or Saturday morning if the files are OK.

Dave Sand

Copied to /Applications and works fine on macOS Catalina, 10.15.1.

Dave Sand