Topics

Command station implementation

zavodny.vilem@...

Hello,
please, I am making the command station (http://www.zavavov.cz/en/tcs-en/) and I want connect it with JMRI, what shall I do? Have you got any protocol specification? Now, It is using my LAN protocol, Z21 protocol and XpressNet with Li-Lan.

Next question, how can I add my command station into your hardware?

Thank you Very much.
Best regards,
Vilem

Bob Jacobsen

I’m not sure about the intended for Z21 support. If you command station can do that (or at least enough of that), then you can configure JMRI to connect to a Z21 and things should just work.

Bob

On Jan 10, 2019, at 6:25 AM, zavodny.vilem@... wrote:

Hello,
please, I am making the command station (http://www.zavavov.cz/en/tcs-en/) and I want connect it with JMRI, what shall I do? Have you got any protocol specification? Now, It is using my LAN protocol, Z21 protocol and XpressNet with Li-Lan.

Next question, how can I add my command station into your hardware?

Thank you Very much.
Best regards,
Vilem

RadSolution

Note that there is already a published protocol to be used by WiFi connected Throttles.

It would be good if your command station and Android app used this protocol instead of creating a new one.

Dave Radcliffe
MERG M3666