-------- Originalmeddelande --------
Från: Dave Heap <dgheap@...>
Datum: 2019-10-02 22:24 (GMT+01:00)
Till: jmri@jmri-developers.groups.io
Rubrik: [jmri-developers] CodeClimate on Forks

I seem to remember recently some comments about using CodeClimate on our own forks (and possibly even on a local checkout on Mac?). I now can't find anything relevant...
--
Dave

Randall Wood <rhwood@...>

Code Climate CLI which runs locally is at https://github.com/codeclimate/codeclimate (note requirement that you be able to run Docker).

To run it on your fork, you will need to associate Code Climate Quality at http://codeclimate.com  with your GitHub accounts (public only—GitHub requires that access to private accounts be full access, and your JMRI fork is public). Note that coverage reporting is not available on forks.

Randall

On Oct 2, 2019, at 19:05, danielb987 <db123@...> wrote:

I'm not sure, but it may be one of my PRs you think about. I'm on phone now and not logged in to GitHub. But search for _closed_ and not merged PRs by user danielb987 with the text LogixNG. It's one of my latest PRs so it should be easy to find.

Daniel