Topics

4.20 Release notes

Dan Boudreau

The latest release notes states that there’s a known problem with 4.20, but says that it was fixed in 4.19.2. Does this note need to be removed?  I need to add some known operations issues with 2.20, so I could remove this note and add the new ones.  Can I just edit website/releasenotes/jmri4.20.shtml?  The known problem note:

The program might fail to start if there's a consist.xml file in the preferences directory. The workaround is to remove that file. This is fixed in the JMRI 4.19.2 test release.

Dan

Randall Wood <rhwood@...>

Yes, if the release notes need to be updated, go ahead and do so.

Randall