jmri.util.JUnitUtil not found?

Pete Cressman

I have a problem I can't fix.

import jmri.util.JUnitUtil; is not resolved in any test file where changes were made even after a real clean compile completes successfully. Curiously, the assertion fails on the last reference - JUnitUtil.tearDown();

I am runing tests from eclipse and for quite some time now all tests have been prefaced with:

INFO: Loading JUnit Platform configuration parameters from classpath resource [file:/C:/Git/JMRI/target/test-classes/junit-platform.properties].
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.tngtech.archunit.core.PluginLoader).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
Using org.netbeans.jemmy.drivers.DefaultDriverInstaller driver installer
ERROR - Unable to store node identities: C:\Git\JMRI\temp\nodeIdentity.xml (The system cannot find the path specified) [AWT-EventQueue-0] jmri.util.node.NodeIdentity.saveIdentity()
WARN  - Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5. [AWT-EventQueue-0] java.util.prefs.log()

Is there something I can do to fix this?
Thank you,
Pete C.