Re: Find some consensus

Paul Bender

On 7/25/20 6:10 PM, danielb987 wrote:
I agree with the changes.

As I wrote in the PR, I suggest an additional point in the section
"Merging a PR":
If there are a review requesting changes, but the author and the
reviewer cannot resolve their dispute, then ????????

Note: I write question marks since I'm not sure how this should be
handled.
I am not either and I am especially not sure what to do when your
dispute is with one of the projects owners, or worse that a dispute is
between two of the project owners.  There are currently 5 of them,
though only 2 have really been active in any way in the last several years.

A dispute with one of the owners over a PR is at least in part what
started this thread in the first place, and I don't want to go down that
path again.

Paul