Re: Find some consensus

Now, to summarize the rest of what I'm hearing in this thread (just to
play it back, not to add any commentary)
1) Bob is really the center of this project for most of us, and we'd
like to keep it that way
2) We want to find ways we can reduce Bob's load.
3) Reviews on pull requests are good, but people are indifferent about
requiring them.
4) Testing is good, lets keep doing that, but let's work on the reliability.
5) Most of us just want to continue making good contributions to JMRI.
6) Perhaps we need to work on our team communication skills.
Does that sum up the conversation so far?  Anything to add to the list?
Yes, I think so.