Re: classloader error

Randall Wood <rhwood@...>

I think I need to go through the set of Java 1.8 versions to see if some change in some release of Java 1.8 caused this. It appears (from reading release notes) that Java 1.8 > update 201 selects the XML parser differently than older updates than that.

I also thought the call in question was covered by a test, but I see it isn’t (because the load apps tests specify the profile to use) so that test needs to be added as well.

Randall

On Oct 18, 2019, at 09:47, Bob Jacobsen <@BobJacobsen> wrote:

That’s interesting.

Jenkins is running “compile on 11, run alltest on 8” successfully.

Would it make sense to try building a test release with Java 11 as an experiment?

Bob

On Oct 18, 2019, at 6:31 AM, Steve_G <RailRodder@...> wrote:

Randall, Pete
If I compile and run with 1.8 I get the error. Compile with 1.8, run under 11 no error.
Steve G..