Re: classloader error

Randall Wood <rhwood@...>

At the point of the failure, the application hasn’t loaded it’s own preferences to trigger any scripts, and no Jython process has been executed.

Randall

On Oct 18, 2019, at 08:08, Svata Dedic <svatopluk.dedic@...> wrote:

Please check if Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() does not return something weird (at the time the XML gets parsed), e.g. some leftovers from Jython execution.
Under normal circumstances (no classloader games) the returned value should be null, or the application's classloader.

-Svata

Dne 18. 10. 19 v 14:00 Randall Wood via Groups.Io napsal(a):
since the XML parsing code is called by java.util.Properties.loadFromXML (https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/util/Properties.html#loadFromXML-java.io.InputStream-)
(Unless we are (or are not) doing something to trigger a specific XML implementation that I’m not aware of, but should be.)