JMRI Developers email@example.comThis group is for coordinating work on software development (code writing, design, testing, documentation, infrastructure, ...) for the JMRI project. Everybody willing to contribute effort to those activities is welcome to join and contribute.
If you just have questions about JMRI, those are better asked on the JMRI Users group. They are off topic here.
Source code available on GitHub
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.